I am a scholar with BA and an MA in Philosophy, as well as an MA in Comparative Media Arts. In December 2015, I received my diploma after the competition of the Certificate Program in University Teaching and Learning from Simon Fraser University. *UPDATE*
- Paper: Bergonzoni, C. (2017) ‘Essere presenti al corpo. Un’analisi dell’insegnamento di Simona Bertozzi’, Danza e Ricerca, 2017, vol.8, n.8 DOI: 10.6092/issn.2036-1599/6626. Available online.
- Blog post written with Sarah Lapp on Inclusive Dance available online on Dance Hole.
- Bergonzoni, C. (2014), ‘Intrecci’, in Trasformazioni, DES – Spirali di danza, December pp. 10 – 16.
- Bergonzoni, C. (2015) ‘Alea (iacta est) – Dance of Presence”’ in ISEA2015 Proceedings of the 21st International Symposium on Electronic Art is available online (peer-reviewed).
- Bergonzoni, C. (2016) ‘Fantasmata and Presence: A Comparison Between Domenico da Piacenza (1455) and Simona Bertozzi’, Congress on Research in Dance Conference Proceedings, 2016, pp. 21–26. DOI: 10.1017/cor.2016.4 Available online
- I presented a paper, titled "Dance Gestural Units – Abstract and Concrete Movement in Merleau-Ponty’s Phenomenology of Perception and Steve Paxton’s Satisfying Lovers" at the 35th IHSRC Conference in Ottawa - July 2016.
- As an invited panelist, I talked about abstract and concrete movement in dance and Merleau-Ponty's Phenomenology of Perception at The Body Eclectic: Exploring the Diversity of Bodily Being. During the colloquium I also conducted a workshop on improvisation, movement and yoga.